1/6/10

New Times Reflect Old Times



the sun actually came out today but boy is it cold outside.
i spent yesterday with 3 of my favorite stitching buddies. i love that we can talk about anything and disagree on many subjects but still open up enough to listen to one another. i wouldn't change anything about them. i relish that we share a common interest and share a friendship much like the women long ago who stitched without electicity or all the wonderful linens/floss we have today. they shared in the same dreams i am sure and loved the conversation of other women in a time that was difficult and troubling like we do now. i will always feel privilege that i have these incredible talented women in my life to push me on in my creativity and listen to my complaints and ideas. what more could one want in this New Year.
i wish for all of you the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment