8/26/09

where do the days go


i love this plant the varigated leaves and pink purple flowers i think it is in the Phlox family.
where has the summer gone or the spring for that matter?

i have been busy stitching and making goodies for my stitching friends. I have been busy making 15 ort boxes for our guild class in Sept. i decoupaged on cardboard tubing with bottoms for a box and it looks great. using material with a sampler theme on it to fit with the Guild.

i am almost finish with Wylie's sampler only 2 left should be done tonight.

Then it is on to Judy O'dell's lady chest class and of course my truth sampler.

i saw Jesse's toy chest and oh my gosh it is beautiful so i need to get going on that too.

have my plane ticket and reservations ready for November in Arizona with stitching friends. i feel bad sometimes that James never comes along i go by myself but i know he would rather stay with our sick dog poppy.

well fall is in the air and i know there is much to finish before i put my garden to bed, eat the tomatoes, dead head and of course enjoy the last blooms.

i also hope to get more yoga classes in maybe 3 times a week instead of 2 my body and soul love it. i feel strong and so much more fit.

life is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment