7/21/10

where does the time go

really i had plans on posting many days ago but who knew how much life would take over.
it has been a busy month, trying to catch up on stitching "the lady's chest" almost there. animal/house sitting most of the month and then a trip with our daughter Emily and her boyfriend Matthew to Gold Bar,WA.
we really had a great time in a great log cabin on a river. it was a perfect little cabin with a great hot tub my favorite. we laid around watched movies, walked on the river bank,cooked,ate and just had fun together.
who knew Gold Bar had such a beautiful place for a retreat!
view from deck!
i need to get back to my garden this week and of course that project. my craft room is a total mess and then it is time to start our kitchen remodel. wish me luck so much on our plates but i sure we can get it done by ummm Thanksgiving????
enjoy the sun and friends!!!

i love zinnia's reminds me of a fairy dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment