7/9/10

A Place to Stitch

sometimes it is not what you are stitching or the technique of stitching.
It is where you are stitching.
on hot summer days which we have few of here in the great Northwest i need to find a place that is shady,cool and has good seating. i am a restless person i always find things to distract me when i know i need to get something done. i wonder around find another project that needs something added and the worst part is i tend to always find a weed that needs to be pulled if i am in my garden.
hubby seems to relax just fine in the hammock but not me. so i rarely stitch in my garden, to many voices calling me.
one of the things i love about animal/house sitting (and there are many) is the places i get to relax, stitch or read.


 no weeds calling me here, always a breeze and a little white dog sitting next to me. a fantastic view and shade.
still working on my Lady's Chest as you can see in the photo. i think i can get it done but once again, i tend to wonder. hot days really make me wonder for a cool place.
hope your weather is stitching weather and you have found that perfect place to stitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment