12/21/09

time


oh my it is almost here that special incredible day that i love so. family, food and yes presents. where does the time go?
i have had a few moments of stitching which is incredible this time of year. i worked on my "Hare Pyns" project by Sherri Woods and i love the Florentine pattern.
i picked up sweet Mary which always makes me happy.
and last but not least i have stitched a bit on my needle book for the Guild's surprise give away in February.
I have been charting a bit on the changes i want for the online Judy Odell class the Victorian Chest. i always have these ideas in my head and think oh this will be easy but of course it always takes more time than i want. i know i will love it in the end but now i just want the chart done. i always have to add my touch.
so another night and i will try to get a few stitches in before bed.
remember enjoy the moment each goes by much to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment